I like these photos because they have no questions in them. You can easily tell which color your using in each!
Very creative with the red and yellow! I really like them. Great job!
Wow that red is bright
I like how most of the pictures i cant tell where you took them. nice job
My favorite is the green. The grass is the whole picture.
The way you took the red picture, I love it!
Red And Green pics Are the best to me~
I really lie your blue picture its really bright and vibrant. good job:0
These are very creative - I never would have thought of these :-) good job
I like these photos because they have no questions in them. You can easily tell which color your using in each!
ReplyDeleteVery creative with the red and yellow! I really like them. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWow that red is bright
ReplyDeleteI like how most of the pictures i cant tell where you took them. nice job
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the green. The grass is the whole picture.
ReplyDeleteThe way you took the red picture, I love it!
ReplyDeleteRed And Green pics Are the best to me~
ReplyDeleteI really lie your blue picture its really bright and vibrant. good job:0
ReplyDeleteThese are very creative - I never would have thought of these :-) good job
ReplyDelete